Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. AWS certification will verify your technical understanding and skills in the AWS domain and is highly desired by recruiters. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is consistently ranked as one of the top certification programs. According to Indeed.com average annual salary of AWS Solutions Architect is $129,000. There are more than 480,000 cloud computing jobs available around the world, and the need for certified cloud computing professionals is increasing every year. The whole AWS Training classes are real time process oriented with more interactive sessions. Our syllabus covers professional level certification skills and our exam support sessions will provide sure shot pass out on certification.
• The difference between AWS and traditional IT models is flexibility.
• Cost is one of the most important factors that need to be considered in delivering IT solutions.
• In a traditional IT organization, scalability and elasticity were calculated with investment and infrastructure while in a cloud,
scalability and elasticity provide savings and improved ROI (Return On Investment).
• AWS provides a scalable cloud-computing platform that provides customers with end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy.
• The AWS cloud provides levels of scale, security, reliability, and privacy.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes